Damage indication MP287 Printer Canon MP287 printer when turned on by pressing the power button it will immediately appear on the LCD panel Error code E08. And when we do print command, the printer can not print the screen and there will be a message monitor will display the article "Waste Ink Absorber Full". first previous download MP287 Service tools or software to reset canon MP287 printer: Here
Then follow the steps and How to Reset Printer Canon MP287 error code E08
A. Canon MP287 printer should be in SERVICE MODE.
2. Turn off the Canon MP287 Printer with power cord still attached to the position of the source of electric current.
3. Press and Hold the button STOP / RESET
4. Press and hold the Power button.
5. Release the button STOP / RESET (power button remained in detention.)
6. In case of the Power button is still depressed, press the STOP / RESET 6x (6 times.)
7. Then release both buttons simultaneously.
8. Then the Canon MP287 will be in service mode.
9. LCD panel on the MP287 is blank / black.
10. Extract the Canon MP287 Printer Resetter software that you download.
11. Run the software tools resetter canon mp287 printer.
12. Click Main -> patern, then the printer will print one page with the words "D = 000.0"
12. Click "Clear EEPROM".
13. Then click "EEPROM", and the printer will print the MP258 Resetter. as follows:
"TPage (COPY TTL = 00 000 = 00 000)"
15. Canon MP287 printer off by pressing the power button.
16. Then blame your printer Canon MP287, error code E08 will disappear and your canon printer returns to normal.